I don't know who said this, but it's mine now.
Thursday
Wisdom--Thursday Thought
With time, we gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, "My gracious, look how wise I am!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WORD: The Home Tab/Ribbon
The Microsoft Word Menu Bar has been "upgraded" to a Ribbon . MAC Users: You still have a Menu Bar, if you can’t find...
-
“The spt challenge this week is: may means *wedding month* to me. and, no, this challenge is not going to be about weddings (unless you want...
-
Those who know me well know that I have been frazzled lately. The past two weekends we have visited our grandchildren (which of course meant...
-
I woke up this morning to a normal day...Got up, went outside to water my flower/herb garden Then, because it is Wednesday, I was goin...
2 comments:
I think Amberly is pretty smart, maybe she just needs to age more, cause she doesnt show it at all!!
Love it! I also believe that matter is never created or distroyed, it just changes form. This explains why I gain weight while my husband simultaneously looses it. Perhaps Amberly is just storing it all in her kiddos right now.
Post a Comment