Today is my ninth anniversary. I called Tarzan in the middle of our busy day and said, “I just called to say--happy anniversary.”
“Same to you. How many years now?”
While Tarzan went through the process of figuring out how many years it had been I relieved the pressure and said, “Nine years.”
“How are you feeling about our future?”
“I can’t wait to find out what will happen next.”
I could hear the smile in Tarzan’s voice as he said, “Me too.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WORD: The Home Tab/Ribbon
The Microsoft Word Menu Bar has been "upgraded" to a Ribbon . MAC Users: You still have a Menu Bar, if you can’t find...
-
“The spt challenge this week is: may means *wedding month* to me. and, no, this challenge is not going to be about weddings (unless you want...
-
Those who know me well know that I have been frazzled lately. The past two weekends we have visited our grandchildren (which of course meant...
-
I woke up this morning to a normal day...Got up, went outside to water my flower/herb garden Then, because it is Wednesday, I was goin...
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!! Isn't marriage great?!
You have the same anniversary date as my parents! Hope it was a good one...
Post a Comment