Introducing my Uncle Lynn's Blog

Uncle Lynn has always been dapper, doncha love the hat?

My Uncle Lynn is the master of jokes. He knows more jokes than anyone I have ever known. I don't know how old he is, he is the youngest child of four, my Mom is 85 she is second oldest, you will have to figure out how old he is.

Anyway, he has finally figured out how to blog and has his own blog. OldTruckersNeverDie.Blogspot.com.

This is an invitation for you to read his blog and comment. I know he would love it and his stories about his life are very interesting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I will go check it out!

How is the person doing that you were talking about, that you said you were helping? :)

Hope all is well!
Happy New Year!!
Anonymous said…
and thank you for all these comments!! I will be back to 'normal' blogging now. I had to blog a LOT recently to get off things that I needed to vent on - silly childish situations that I'm glad are over.

How were your Christmas & New Years celebrations!??!
Anonymous said…
P.S. (again) loved the Nativity clip!!
Anonymous said…
what's the link to his blog?
Sandi said…
My birthday was December 31st and the link to his blog is:

www.oldtruckersneverdie.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Holey Joes--Tuesday Tip

WORD: The Home Tab/Ribbon