I saw my 87 year old mother, walking sprightly up the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WORD: The Home Tab/Ribbon
The Microsoft Word Menu Bar has been "upgraded" to a Ribbon . MAC Users: You still have a Menu Bar, if you can’t find...
-
“The spt challenge this week is: may means *wedding month* to me. and, no, this challenge is not going to be about weddings (unless you want...
-
Those who know me well know that I have been frazzled lately. The past two weekends we have visited our grandchildren (which of course meant...
-
I woke up this morning to a normal day...Got up, went outside to water my flower/herb garden Then, because it is Wednesday, I was goin...






4 comments:
At 87, she is indeed spry. What a beautiful place to while away your time.
Hooray for Big Lake!
Is this where you live? Pretty!
You capture such beautiful pictures
Post a Comment