This is from Shellie, now I'm "Paying It Forward".The deal-e-o:
"Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!"
I'll be waiting for your comments with bated breath to see who the lucky winners are....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WORD: The Home Tab/Ribbon
The Microsoft Word Menu Bar has been "upgraded" to a Ribbon . MAC Users: You still have a Menu Bar, if you can’t find...
-
“The spt challenge this week is: may means *wedding month* to me. and, no, this challenge is not going to be about weddings (unless you want...
-
Those who know me well know that I have been frazzled lately. The past two weekends we have visited our grandchildren (which of course meant...
-
I woke up this morning to a normal day...Got up, went outside to water my flower/herb garden Then, because it is Wednesday, I was goin...
3 comments:
I've been tossing this one back and forth. But I couldn't resist when I saw that I would be first on your list. I'm bound to have something good!
I would love to get something from you. I know have a personal blog. Yeah. I will post in just a minute. My person al blog spot: http://scatteredbrain-rebekah.blogspot.com/
Two takers, are you going to let me off easy here?
Post a Comment