Lemonade--Thursday Thought

I have not read this book, The Coldest War, by James Brady, however, I think I need to put it on my list. It is a book about America's "forgotten war." The Korean War lasted just thirty-seven months, yet 54,246 Americans died in that time -- nearly as many as died in ten years in Vietnam. On the fiftieth anniversary of this devastating conflict, James Brady wrote the story of his life as a young marine lieutenant in Korea. It has rave reviews and sounds very compelling.

He has a few good quotes that float around one of them is this:

"When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. I have several stands around here."

I love that quote, I hope your lemonade stands are filled with sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holey Joes--Tuesday Tip

WORD: The Home Tab/Ribbon